Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Loving Memory


Bob was a dear friend to us all and truly made some strong impressions in our lives. He was a man of many words and never wasted a moment living his life. It never ceased to amaze me how he could strike up a conversation with someone he barely knew and made them to feel like they had been friends for years. One of my favorite memories with Bob was after the James Beard House last year in New Jersey. We were all walking to the bar and some random guy stopped in front of Bob and said “Tony Soprano, give me a job because I know you’re a made man”. Bob just laughed and gave the guy a hug and said “much love my brother”. It was so funny because Bob really seemed as if he was a made man. We truly loved him and will miss him dearly. His absence in this world only means that the food in heaven will be truly amazing, he was called for a reason and we will see him soon. I’ve attached some photos that I have of Bob and our culinary adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment